Sunday, October 16, 2016

NFL PICKS WEEK 6 2016

With the exception of the provincial excitement generated by Carson Wentz, this season has largely been a dud.

I was 8-5-1 last week. John was 7-6-1. Our season long records are 33-42-2 and 38-37-2, but we both took the Broncos on Thursday.

Here are this week's picks:


1.) New England Patriots   (4-1)   at  home  (-7.5)   vs. Cincinnati Bengals  (2-3)

If you made it 70, I'd still not pick the Bengals.

PICK: PATRIOTS


2.) New York Giants  (2-3)   at home  (-3.5)   vs.  Baltimore Ravens  (3-2)

Too many points.

PICK: RAVENS TO COVER


3.)  Carolina  Panthers  (1-4)   (-4)    at  New Orleans  Saints   (1-3)

One of them will be in a serious hole at the end of the day. Just a gut feeling here.

PICK: SAINTS

4.) Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1)     (-7)     at  Miami Dolphins  (1-4)

The Dolphins are appalling.

PICK: STEELERS

5.)  Chicago Bears   (1-4)    at  home   (-1.5)   vs.   Jacksonville  Jaguars  (1-3)

Jordan Howard is taking advantage of his shot in the backfield and Brian Hoyer performance will likely consign Jay Cutler to a permanent seat on the bench. The Jags are coming off a bye, but not exactly road warriors.

PICK: BEARS

6.) Buffalo Bills  (3-2)    at  home   (-8.5)    vs.  San Francisco  49ers   (1-4)

Kaepernick starts today. Shady invited 15 police officers to the game. Shady will rule the day.

PICK: BILLS

7.) Detroit Lions  (2-3)   at  home  (-3.5)   vs.  Los Angeles Rams   (3-2)

Ugh. I don't really care. 

PICK: LIONS

8.) Tennessee Titans  (2-3)   at home  (-7.5)   vs. Cleveland Browns  (0-5)

I'm tempted to take the points, but I can't pull the trigger.

PICK: TITANS

9.) Philadelphia Eagles  (3-1)   (-3)   at  Washington Redskins  (3-2)

The suspension of Tackle Lane Johnson makes this highly problematic, but I won't pass judgment unless it's a disaster.

PICK: EAGLES

10.) Kansas City Chiefs  (2-2)   (-2)   at  Oakland Raiders  (4-1)

If the Raiders win this game they will have sole possession of first place.    

PICK: RAIDERS

11.) Seattle Seahawks  (3-1)   at home  (-6.5)   vs. Atlanta Falcons   (4-1)

Too many points.

PICK: FALCONS TO COVER

12.) Green Bay  Packers  (3-1)  at home  (-4.5)   vs.  Dallas Cowboys  (4-1)

If the Cowboys win this game in Lambeau then Tony Romo is out of a job.

PICK: COWBOYS TO COVER

13.)  Houston Texans  (3-2)   at  home  (-3)   vs.  Indianapolis Colts  (2-3)

The Colts can't exploit Brock Osweiller's awfulness.

PICK:  TEXANS

14.) Arizona Cardinals  (2-3)   at home  (-7.5)  vs.  New York Jets  (-7.5)

The Jets are lost.

PICK: CARDINALS                   
          

1 comment:

Andrew Ryan said...

Good day everyone. I have something to share with you.. My name is Andrew Ryan USA, my girlfriend and I were separated for a long period due to some misunderstanding, I came across different spiritualist and they were all unable to bring my lover back. I was so sad and almost gave up on him not until when i met Great Doctor Omoluyi who helped me get my lover back miraculously. Ever since then i have been so happy and couldn't believe it would happen. He also helped me with success spell, I have been living happily with my lover now and will be getting married soon. Here is his contact Email: [ Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com ] if you need his help on getting your ex back, stop your marriage from crumbling or you need success in every aspect of your life. He is really a good Doctor... Cell Number: +1 (914) 517-3229 Email: Doctoromoluyispelltemple@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT