Sunday, October 16, 2016

NFL PICKS WEEK 6 2016

With the exception of the provincial excitement generated by Carson Wentz, this season has largely been a dud.

I was 8-5-1 last week. John was 7-6-1. Our season long records are 33-42-2 and 38-37-2, but we both took the Broncos on Thursday.

Here are this week's picks:


1.) New England Patriots   (4-1)   at  home  (-7.5)   vs. Cincinnati Bengals  (2-3)

If you made it 70, I'd still not pick the Bengals.

PICK: PATRIOTS


2.) New York Giants  (2-3)   at home  (-3.5)   vs.  Baltimore Ravens  (3-2)

Too many points.

PICK: RAVENS TO COVER


3.)  Carolina  Panthers  (1-4)   (-4)    at  New Orleans  Saints   (1-3)

One of them will be in a serious hole at the end of the day. Just a gut feeling here.

PICK: SAINTS

4.) Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1)     (-7)     at  Miami Dolphins  (1-4)

The Dolphins are appalling.

PICK: STEELERS

5.)  Chicago Bears   (1-4)    at  home   (-1.5)   vs.   Jacksonville  Jaguars  (1-3)

Jordan Howard is taking advantage of his shot in the backfield and Brian Hoyer performance will likely consign Jay Cutler to a permanent seat on the bench. The Jags are coming off a bye, but not exactly road warriors.

PICK: BEARS

6.) Buffalo Bills  (3-2)    at  home   (-8.5)    vs.  San Francisco  49ers   (1-4)

Kaepernick starts today. Shady invited 15 police officers to the game. Shady will rule the day.

PICK: BILLS

7.) Detroit Lions  (2-3)   at  home  (-3.5)   vs.  Los Angeles Rams   (3-2)

Ugh. I don't really care. 

PICK: LIONS

8.) Tennessee Titans  (2-3)   at home  (-7.5)   vs. Cleveland Browns  (0-5)

I'm tempted to take the points, but I can't pull the trigger.

PICK: TITANS

9.) Philadelphia Eagles  (3-1)   (-3)   at  Washington Redskins  (3-2)

The suspension of Tackle Lane Johnson makes this highly problematic, but I won't pass judgment unless it's a disaster.

PICK: EAGLES

10.) Kansas City Chiefs  (2-2)   (-2)   at  Oakland Raiders  (4-1)

If the Raiders win this game they will have sole possession of first place.    

PICK: RAIDERS

11.) Seattle Seahawks  (3-1)   at home  (-6.5)   vs. Atlanta Falcons   (4-1)

Too many points.

PICK: FALCONS TO COVER

12.) Green Bay  Packers  (3-1)  at home  (-4.5)   vs.  Dallas Cowboys  (4-1)

If the Cowboys win this game in Lambeau then Tony Romo is out of a job.

PICK: COWBOYS TO COVER

13.)  Houston Texans  (3-2)   at  home  (-3)   vs.  Indianapolis Colts  (2-3)

The Colts can't exploit Brock Osweiller's awfulness.

PICK:  TEXANS

14.) Arizona Cardinals  (2-3)   at home  (-7.5)  vs.  New York Jets  (-7.5)

The Jets are lost.

PICK: CARDINALS                   
          

4 comments:

Meredith Tyler said...

When I asked whether Dr, wakina and his spell can set me up to my estranged husband, tbh I was never anticipating a sincere honesty from him as I made my plea because I was scared of falling into the wrong hand of someone that will take advantage of my desperation 😫. So, I avoided letting desperate situation make me do desperate things which I might regret in future. It was different with Dr. Wakina, I have never seen a man of his kind tbh, he was more like a spiritual father and guardian angel 😇 via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com.
My husband grew to resent and detest me but not once has my love waivered for him. However, things ended between us as we became enemies, communication ended as we live apart together. But I was deeply hurt regardless of his shortcomings 💔. He was always shitting me out of his life when he was seeing someone else, he even blocked me from his Facebook page.
Well, the above ordeal is part of our success story today after love spell cast by Dr. Wakina, my CUPCAKE ❤ wants to be with me till the end of time 💃🌈🎉

TnbcliveEntertainmentNews said...

Excellent information, I like your blog.

Current Political News in India

Bollywood News in India

Latest Entertainment News in India

Packers and Movers Hyderabad said...

Packers and Movers Hyderabad as a Services providing company can make all the difference to your ###Home Relocation experience. top based Company which offers versatile solutions, Right team that easily reduce the stress associated with a ✔✔✔Household Shifting, ***Vehicle Transportation. we help things run smoothly and reduce breakages and offer you seamless, Affordable, Reliable Shifting Services, Compare Shifting Charges
Packers And Movers Renukapur
Packers And Movers Satamrai
Packers And Movers Shahzadi Begum
Packers And Movers Shamshabad
Packers And Movers Singaipalle
For More Details Please Visit Here :
Packers And Movers Hyderabad

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC(www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT