Saturday, October 29, 2016

NFL PICKS WEEK EIGHT 2016

We're halfway through the season and Christmas is right around the corner . I was a respectable 7-7-1 last week. John was 11-3-1. Our season long records are 47-56-4  and 56-47-4.

Here are this weeks' picks:

1.) Cincinnati Bengals  (3-4)   in London   (-3)   vs.  Washington Redskins  (4-3)

The Bengals look like they have their act together and the Redskins are banged up.

PICK: BENGALS

2.) Atlanta Falcons (4-3)     at  Home   (-3)   vs.    Green Bay Packers  (4-2)

The Falcons have a better offense and will score more points.

PICK: FALCONS

3.) Houston Texans  (4-3)   at Home  (-2.5)   vs, Detroit Lions  (4-3)

Matt Stafford  or Brock Osweiler?

PICK: LIONS 

4.) Seatle Seahawks  (4-1-1)   (2.5)   at New Orleans Saints  (2-4)

When will Shaun Payton be accountable for his defense?

PICK: SEAHAWKS

5.) New England Patriots  (5-1)   (-6.5)   at  Buffalo Bills   (4-3)

No way the Bills sweep this season series.

PICK: PATRIOTS

6.) New York Jets  (2-5)   (-2.5)   at  Cleveland Browns (0-7)

PICK: JETS

7.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers   (3-3)   at Home   (PK)  vs.  Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders are the new road warriors.

PICK: RAIDERS

8.) Kansas City Chiefs  (4-2)   (-3)   at   Indianapolis  Colts  (3-4)

Spencer Ware will run wild.

PICK: CHIEFS

9.) Denver Broncos  (5-2)   at  Home  (-4)   vs. San Diego Chargers  (3-4)

PICK: BRONCOS

10.) Carolina  Panthers  (1-5)   at  home  (-3)   vs. Arizona Cardinals  (3-3-1)

PICK: CARDINALS

11.) Dallas Cowboys   (5-1)   at home  (-4.5)   vs. Philadelphia Eagles  (4-2)

Every time I pick against the Eagles they win.

PICK: EAGLES

12.)  Minnesota Vikings  (5-1)   (-4.5)   at  Chicago Bears  (1-5)

The Bears are on their second straight national television games. And they wonder why fewer people are watching?

PICK: VIKINGS

6 comments:

Meredith Tyler said...

When I asked whether Dr, wakina and his spell can set me up to my estranged husband, tbh I was never anticipating a sincere honesty from him as I made my plea because I was scared of falling into the wrong hand of someone that will take advantage of my desperation 😫. So, I avoided letting desperate situation make me do desperate things which I might regret in future. It was different with Dr. Wakina, I have never seen a man of his kind tbh, he was more like a spiritual father and guardian angel 😇 via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com.
My husband grew to resent and detest me but not once has my love waivered for him. However, things ended between us as we became enemies, communication ended as we live apart together. But I was deeply hurt regardless of his shortcomings 💔. He was always shitting me out of his life when he was seeing someone else, he even blocked me from his Facebook page.
Well, the above ordeal is part of our success story today after love spell cast by Dr. Wakina, my CUPCAKE ❤ wants to be with me till the end of time 💃🌈🎉

TnbcliveEntertainmentNews said...

I like your blog.

Current Political News in India

Bollywood News in India

Live Cricket News in India

brayne said...

buy dmt
buy lsd online
penis envy mushrooms
Ayahuasca For Sale
4-aco-dmt
changa
buy lsd
buy dmt online
buy liquid lsd
Buy Tylenol With Codeine

Craig Downey said...

dank vapes
vape dank
thc carts
real dank vapes for sale
buy dank vapes
russian blue kittens
russian blue kittens for adoption
russian blue cats for adoption  
russian blue kittens breeders  
hypo allergenic russian blue kittens for adoption

Packers and Movers Hyderabad said...

Packers And Movers Hyderabad to Bhilai

Packers And Movers Hyderabad to Cuttack

Packers And Movers Hyderabad to Gaya

Packers And Movers Hyderabad to Nellore

Packers And Movers Hyderabad to Agra

Packers And Movers Hyderabad to Meerut

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC(www.ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT