Sunday, October 09, 2016

NFL PICKS WEEK FIVE 2016

Well, now. There is quite some distance in our records after last week. I was 4-1. John was 11-4. Looks like dinner on me and we're only in week five. Our records are now 25-37-1 for me. John is 31-31-1. I need to rally.

Here are this weeks' picks:


1.) Minnesota Vikings  (4-0)  at  home  (-7)  vs.  Houston Texans  (3-1)

The Texans haven't faced a defense like the Vikings yet. They will regret it.

PICK: VIKINGS

2.) Miami Dolphins   (1-3)    at  home  (-3.5)   vs.  Tennessee Titans   (1-3)

Neither of these teams is great with the spread, but the Dolphins inspire nothing in me.

PICK: TITANS

3.) New England Patriots  (3-1)   (-11.5)    at    Cleveland Browns   (0-4)

DUH.

PICK: PATRIOTS

4.) Pittsburgh Steelers    (3-1)   at home  (-7)    vs.  New York Jets   (1-3)

I'm not going with the Jets until they show me something.

PICK: STEELERS

5.) Baltimore Ravens  (3-1)   at home  (-4)   vs.   Washington Redskins   (2-2)

Too many points.

PICK:  REDSKINS TO COVER

6.) Philadelphia  Eagles  (3-0)   (-4)    at   Detroit  Lions   (1-3)

There's still plenty of room on the Wentz Wagon.

PICK: EAGLES

7.)  Indianapolis Colts   (1-3)   at home  (-4.5)   vs.  Chicago Bears  (1-3)

The Colts can't block and Brian Hoyer is better than Jay Cutler.

PICK: BEARS

8.)  Denver Broncos  (4-0)   at  home  (-4)   vs.  Atlanta  Falcons   (1-3)  

Until someone beats the Broncos defense, I'm not picking against them.

PICK: BRONCOS

9.)  Buffalo Bills   (2-2)     (-1)   AT   Los Angeles  Rams   (3-1)       

I don't know how the Rams are 3-1, but the Bills being a road fave traveling to the coast? Icky. 

PICK: RAMS 

10.) Oakland Raiders  (3-1)    at home  vs.  San Diego Chargers   (1-3)

I'm tempted to take the points, but I'm not in the mood.

PICK: RAIDERS

11.) Cincinnati Bengals  (2-2)   (-2)   at  Dallas  Cowboys  (3-1)

The Cowboys a home dog?

PICK:  COWBOYS

12.)  Green Bay Packers  (2-1)   at  home   (-7)    vs.  New York Giants   (2-2)

I hate these points, but I hated them last week when the G-MEN played the Vikings.

PICK: PACKERS

13.)  Carolina  Panthers   (1-3)   at  home   (-4)   vs   Tampa Bay Buccaneers   (1-3)

Derek Anderson is starting in place of the concussed Cam Newton, but the Bucs are finding ways to lose.

PICK: PANTHERS     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT