Saturday, December 05, 2009

NFL PICKS WEEK 13

John & Me were both 6-6-1 last week. I am 90-81-2. John is 83-88-1

Here are this week's picks


1.) Philadelphia (-5.5) at Atlanta
No Desean Jacksom or Brian Westbrook, but LeSean McCoy,Jason Avant & Jeremy Maclin can fill the void. No Matt Ryan, no Michael Turner & maybe no Roddy White. THat's a void that won't be filled. Falcons are hurting at the wrong time
I'll take the Eagles

2.) Chicago at home (-9) vs St Louis
Only Jay Cutler could screw this up. The Rams are trying but don't have enough. And Kyle Boller doesn't look better. However, the Rams do give it up on the ground.
I'll take the BEARS, regrettably

3.) Cincinnati at home (-13) vs Detroit
The Bengals have come down to earth a little, but are still 8-3.
I'll take the BENGALS

4.) Indianapolis at home (-7) vs Tennessee
Seven points is inexplicable to me. The Titans are red hot & the Colts have been eking out wins
I'll take the TITANS to cover

5.) Denver (-6) at Kansas City
This is a lot for a rivalry game, but Denver stopped their slide with a dominant win over the Giants & have the extra days rest.
I'll take the BRONCOS

6.) New England (-5) at Miami
There is a temptation to think the Dolphins will run and control the clock, but after their beat down by the Saints on national television, I wouldn't want to be playing the PATS
I'll take the PATS

7.) Pittsburg at home (-15) vs Oakland
Pity the poor Raiders
I'll take the STEELERS

8.) New Orleans (-10) at Washington
Pity the poor Redskins too
I'll take the SAINTS

9.) Carolina at home (-6) vs Tampa Bay
No Jake Delhomme?
I'll take the PANTHERS

10.) Jacksonville at home (-1) vs Houston
Enigmas,enigmas everywhere
I'll take the JAGS

11.) San Diego (-14) at Cleveland
PHFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
CHARGERS

12.) New York Giants at home (-2) vs Dallas
Hmmmmmm. As inconsistent as the Cowboys are, the Giants are in freefall.
I'll take the COWBOYS

13.) San Francisco (-2) at Seattle
Everyone's focused on bad first year coach Eric Mangini in Cleveland, but what about the horrid performance by Jim Mora in Seattle?
I'll take the 49ers

14.) Minnesota (-3) at Arizona
The Cardinals are a better road team.The Vikings keep getting better
I'll take the VIKINGS

15.) Green Bay at home (-3) vs Baltimore
The Packers are blocking better & I don't like the Ravens on the road
I'll take the Packers

2 comments:

John said...

Eagles
Bears
Bengals
Colts
Broncos
Patriots
Raiders
Saints
Texans
Chargers
Giants
Seahawks
Vikings
Ravens

John said...

Panthers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT