Saturday, December 12, 2009

NFL PICKS WEEK 14

I was 5-10 last week. John was 7-8. I am 95-91-2 & John is 90-96-2

This weeks picks are

1.) New Orleans (-9) at Atlanta
Atlanta is too beat up
I'll take the Saints

2.) Green Bay (-8) at Chicago
Eight is a lot in a rivalry game & a home dog? Pack coming off big Monday night win?
I'll take the BEARS to cover

3.) Indianapolis at home (-7) vs Denver
Denver is back to running the ball, but the Colts keep rolling
I'll take the COLTS

4.) Kansas City at home (-1) vs Buffalo
The Chiefs avoided their first blackout in 19 years. What little they had seems to be breaking down.
I'll take the BILLS

5.) Minnesota at home (-7) vs Cincinnati
All the Favre haters think he's hit the wall in December. The Bengals can stop the run, but they won't score & haven't been lately anyway
I'll take the VIKINGS

6.) New England at home (-14) vs Carolina
As poorly as the Patriots have played, the Panthers have played John Fox right out of a job.
I'll take the PATRIOTS

7.) New York Jets (-4) at Tampa Bay
If you think the BUCS have a shot, you're nuts. Kellen Clemens will hand it to Thomas Jones who will eviscerate the BUCS
I'll take the JETS

8.) Jacksonville at home (-3) vs Miami
The Jags are too inconsistent & the Dolphins are improving.
I'll take the DOLPHINS

9.) Baltimore at home (-14) vs Detroit
Daunte Culpepper starts & the Lions are least giving it their best. But on the road, even against a struggling Ravens and 14 is too much
I'll take the RAVENS

10.) Houston at home (-7) vs Seattle
Screw Houston
I'll take the SEAHAWKS

11.) Tennessee at home (-13) vs St Louis
The Titans are coming off a tight loss, but the Rams are out of steam.
I'll take the TITANS

12.) Oakland (-1) at Washington
The Raiders a road favorite? Yup
I'll take the RAIDERS

13.) Dallas at home (-3) vs San Diego
Will someone explain to me how the Cowboys are favored?
I'll take the CHARGERS

14.) New York Giants at home vs Philadelphia
The Giants can't cover. If they can't get to Donovan, it'll be a long day. They definitely miss S Kenny Phillips.
I'll take the EAGLES

15.) Arizona (-4) at San Francisco
These teams give each other fits.
I'll take the 49ERS to cover

1 comment:

John said...

Saints
Pakers
Colts
Cheifs
Bengals
Pats
JETS
Jaguars
Ravens
Texans
Titans
Redskins
Chargers
Giants
Cardinals

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT