Saturday, November 28, 2009

NFL PICKS WEEK 12

I was 1-2 & John was 2-1 over Thanksgiving. I am 84-75-1 & John is 77-82-1

This week's picks are:

1.) ATLANTA AT HOME (-13) VS TAMPA BAY
Josh Freeman looks good, but he's too much a rookie on a team in disarray
I'll take the FALCONS

2.) Miami (-4) at BUFFALO
The Bills are ready to give up if they haven't already.
I'll take the DOLPHINS

3.) CINCINNATI AT HOME (-14) VS CLEVELAND
Eric Mangini should be jettisoned by Browns ownership
I'll take the BENGALS

4.) SEATTLE (-4) AT ST LOUIS
The Rams can run, but Marc Bulger is out. Dog of a game
I'll take the SEAHAWKS, grudgingly

5.) NEW YORK JETS AT HOME (-3) VS CAROLINA
The Jets seems to be in a state of panic and freefall.
I'll take the PANTHERS

6.) PHILADELPHIA AT HOME (-9) VS WASHINGTON
I don't like nine points in a rivalry game, but the Skins are hurting in key places
I'll take the EAGLES

7.) INDIANAPOLIS (-4) At HOUSTON
Everyone loves to jump on Houston's bandwagon, but it got lighter this week
I'll take the COLTS

8.) SAN DIEGO AT HOME (-14) VS KANSAS CITY
I don't like fourteen points in rivalry games either, but the Chargers are getting better,healthier and scarier.
I'll take the CHARGERS

9.) SAN FRANCISCO AT HOME (-4) VS JACKSONVILLE
How do the Jags travel out to the west coast?
I'll take the 49ers to cover

10.) TENNESSEE AT HOME (-3) VS ARIZONA
We all love the Vince Young story. Really. The Cardinals in un Cardinal like fashion are 5-0 on the road this year. Like the Chargers, they are quietly getting better,healthier & scarier. LOOK OUT.
I'll take the CARDINALS

11.) MINNESOTA AT HOME (-11) VS CHICAGO
The Vikings momentum continues
I'll take the VIKINGS

12.) BALTIMORE AT HOME (PICK) VS PITTSBURG
Dennis Dixon gets his first start at QB in the NFL. The Raven defense may not be what it used to be, but it still serves up young quarterbacks.
I'll take the RAVENS

13.) NEW ORLEANS AT HOME (-3) VS NEW ENGLAND
Hmmmmmmm. Flip a coin.
I'll take the PATRIOTS

1 comment:

John said...

Falcons
Dolphins
Bengals
Seahawks
JETS
Eagles
Texans
Chargers
Jags
Cards
Vikings
Ravens
Saints

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT