Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Picks

I was 10-5 last week. John was 4-11!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 83-73-1 & John is 75-81-1

Here are this weeks Thanksgiving Day picks

1.) GREEN BAY (-12) AT DETROIT
No Matthew Stafford and maybe no Calvin Johnson. That said the Packers failed to cover last week at home. Even though the Lions have been getting creamed on Turkey Day, my guess is that 12 points is too much.
I'll take the LIONS to cover

2.) DALLAS AT HOME (-14) VS OAKLAND
The Cowboys have only score 14 points in the last two weeks & the Raiders have a very good secondary. Call me a fool, but 14 points seems like too much too.
I'll take the RAIDERS to cover

3.) NEW YORK GIANTS (-7) AT DENVER
Denver has been in freefall. The Giants very nearly gave away their fifth straight win after a bye week. Now, they have to fly out to Denver in that altitude on a short week?
I'll take the BRONCOS to cover

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT