Tuesday, September 11, 2007

NFL Picks 9/6-9/10 FOLLOW UP

Here is the follow up to my picks last week. I finished 10-4-2

1) Colts -6 over Saints in Indianapolis. I took the Colts. Amazingly the Colts defense was great & put everyone on notice. (1-0)
2) Houston -3 over Chiefs in Houston. I took the Texans. The Chiefs are terrible. (2-0)
3) Denver -3 over Bills in Buffalo. I took the Bills. This was decided on a last second field goal by Jason Elam to win for Broncos, but the Bills covered. (3-0)
4) Pittsburg -4 1/2 over Browns in Cleveland. I took the Steelers. This was easier than I thought. (4-0)
5) Jacksonville -6 1/2 over Titans in Jacksonville. I took the Titans. The heat is on Jack Del Rio as the Titans rushed for 270+ yards rushing. (5-0)
6) Rams -1 over Panthers in St Louis. I took the Rams. Boy were the Rams disappointing or what. Delhomme stepped up, but the Rams were not prepared & got killed in the rushing game again. (5-1)
7) Eagles -3 over Packers in Green Bay. I chose the EAgles. UGH!!!! The biggest question mark was the defense & they played great. Special teams as you know by now killed them. This was a gift. The Eagles gave this away. (5-2)
8) Minnesota -3 over Falcons in Minnesota. I chose the Vikings. The Falcons looked really sad. Adrian Peterson looked great against a bad team. Wait & see on him. (6-2)
9) Redskins -3 over Dolphins in DC. I chose Redskins. This was won by a field goal in OT. PUSH. (6-2-1)
10) Patriots -6 1/2 over Jets in NJ. I chose Jets. WHEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! (6-3-1)
11) Seahawks -6 over Tampa Bay in Seattle. I took Seahawks. Bucs can't block. Seahawks gutted it out. (7-3-1)
12) Chargers -6 over Bears in San Diego. I took Chargers. Chargers gutted one out. (8-3-1)
13) Raiders -2 over Lions in Oakland. I took Raiders. I won't make that mistake again (8-4-1)
14) Cowboys -6 over Giants in Dallas. I chose Cowboys. High scoring stinker. (9-4-1)
15) Bengals -2 1/2 over Ravens in Cincinnati.I chose Bengals.THey rose to the occasion.(10-4-1)
16) 49ers -3 over Cardinals in San Francisco. I chose 49ers. Late scoring push. (10-4-2)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT