Sunday, December 21, 2008

NFL PICKS 12/21 - 12/22/2008

I was 7-6-1 last week. John was 6-7-1 (The Browns? Really?) I am 112-100-3. John is 106-106-3.Here are this weeks' picks.

Pittsburgh -2 At Tennessee:
My gut feeling says the Steelers find a way. I'll take the STEELERS.

Miami -3.5 At Kansas City:
The Chiefs have played passionately, no matter their record, but they keep finding ways to lose. THe Dolphins are finding ways to win. I'll take the DOLPHINS.

At New England -8 Arizona:
The Cardinals don't travel. I'll take the PATRIOTS.

At Cleveland -3 Cincinnati:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'll take the BENGALS

Philadelphia -4.5 At Washington:
The Skins are done. I'll take the EAGLES

San Francisco -5 At St. Louis:
Mike Singletary should keep his head coaching job for getting this 49ers team to play so hard. I'll take the 49ERS

At Minnesota -3.5 Atlanta:
3.5 is .5 too much. I'll take the FALCONS

New Orleans -7 At Detroit:
DO you dare take the BENGALS & LIONS in the same week? Reggie Bush is out, The SAints are out of playoff contention, Shawn Payton is overrated & the Lions are at home, playing hard ans ALWAYS cover. They might win too. I'll take the LIONS

At NY Giants -3.5 Carolina:
Once again, 3.5 is .5 too much. I'll take the PANTHERS

NY Jets -3.5 At Seattle:
Forget being 0-3 on the west coast, I'll take the JETS

Houston -7 At Oakland:
I'll take the TEXANS

At Denver -6.5 Buffalo:
I'll take the BRONCOS

At Tampa Bay -3.5 San Diego:
I'll take the BUCS

At Chicago -4 Green Bay:
I'll take the BEARS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Titans
Cheifs
Pats
Browns
Eagles
49ers
Vikings
Lions
Giants
JETS
Texans
Bills
BUcs
BEars

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT