Saturday, September 27, 2008

NFL PICKS 9/28 - 9/29

Denver -9.5 At Kansas City

Can KC score enough points on a porous Broncos defense? As bad as the Chiefs are, the history of this rivalry suggests the Chiefs WILL COVER


At Cincinnati -3 Cleveland

UGH!!!!!!! I'll take the Browns


At Jacksonville -7 Houston

Jacksonville giving a TD? I'll take the TEXANS


At NY Jets -1 Arizona

The Cardinals have the weapons & the Jets lack both the pass rush & secondary. That being said, I'll take the JETS.


At New Orleans -5 San Francisco

A high scoring affair. The 49ers will cover


At Carolina -6.5 Atlanta

Can Atlanta run the ball on Carolina. I don't like this spread, by a Panthers team that has returned to its enigmatic ways. I'm betting though that Carolina will finally take advantage of Steve Smith downfield. PANTHERS,


At Tennessee -3 Minnesota

I'll Take the Titans at home.


At Tampa Bay -1 Green Bay

This is the most difficult pick of the week. The loss of Al Harris might effect my thinking, if next to Deangelo Hall, Al harris was the most overrrated CB in the NFL. I'll take the Packers


Buffalo -8 At St. Louis

In recent years this would be an easy pick, but the Rams are just awful. I hate the 8, but St Louis is just that bad, even at home.


San Diego -7.5 At Oakland

A rivalry & 7 1/2 is too much. I'll take the Raiders to cover


At Dallas -11 Washington

This is arguably the most intense rivalry in the NFL. As good as the Cowboys are, I'll take history. REDSKINS to cover.


Philadelphia -3 At Chicago

If Roethlisberger was getting tossed around like a rag doll, how well protected can Kyle Orton be? The Eagles run stuffing defense is back & Matt Forte is about to get a great lesson in it. EAGLES


At Pittsburgh -5.5 Baltimore

No Willie Parker & an ailing Roethlisberger. RAVENS to cover


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Denver - KC is pitiful.
Cincinnati - Coin Flip.
Jacksonville - I hate 7 but I think the Texans have been distracted.
JETS - Gotta take my team.
New Orleans
Carolina
Titans - Kerry Collins makes them better.
Bucs - Close game and the heat could affect Green Bay.
Buffalo - 8 or 80 the Rams are at best a division 2 college team.
San Diego - I think after last week the ship has been righted.
Redskins - Dallas will win but 11?
Eagles - Westbrook and McNabb are? but i still like the Philly D.
Baltimore - Pittsburgh is hurting from the beating they just got.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT