Saturday, November 03, 2007

NFL PICKS 11/4-11/5

Here are my picks for the week.

1.) Washington -3.5 At NY Jets: New starting QB Kellen Clemens has some zip & may get the Jets off the carpet. THe Redskins have trouble scoring, but I think they can disrupt the Jets offense. I'll take the Redskins.

2.) At Kansas City -2.5 Green Bay: The Chiefs are coming off a bye & the Packers are coming off a dramatic OT win on Monday night, which usually spells trap the next Sunday. The Chiefs are playing better than expected due to Herm Edwards, but The Packers are for real. I'll take the Packers.

3.) At Tampa Bay-3.5 Arizona: Just a gut feeling. I'll take Arizona to cover.

4.) At Tennessee -4 Carolina: This will be a low scoring affair, but I'm not sure Carolina can score on Tennessee aggressive defense on the road. I'll take the Titans.

5.) At Atlanta -3 San Francisco: Who really cares? I'll take the Falcons.

6.) At New Orleans -3.5 Jacksonville: THe Jags have more fire this year & will run the ball down New Orleans throat. I'll take the Jags.

7.) At Detroit -3 Denver: The Lions are for real. I'll take the Lions.

8.) Cincinnati -1 At Buffalo: Buffalo at home??? I'll take the Bills.

9.) San Diego -7 At Minnesota: The Chargers are on a roll. I'll take the CHargers.

10.) At Cleveland -1 Seattle: Cleveland is playing very well & Seattle is an enigma. I'll take the Browns.

11.)New England -5.5 At Indianapolis: My heart says the Colts, but my brain says that the Pats odious season rolls on. I'll take the Patriots.

12.) At Oakland -3 Houston: Raiders fans dont want to watch this so, why should we? I'll take the Texans.

13.) Dallas -3.5 At Philadelphia: The Eagles always step it up. I'll take the EAgles.

14.) At Pittsburgh -9 Baltimore: The Ravens can't score points. I'll take the Steelers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT