Sunday, October 07, 2007

NFL Picks 10/7-108

THis weeks picks are as follows.

1) At New Orleans -3 Carolina. Which Carolina team will show up? For that matter have the Saints gotten it together over the bye week? UGH!!!Which underachiever first. I'm betting Carolina can stuff the run & protect David Carr enough to exploit Saints pathetic secondary. I'll take the Panthers.

2) Jacksonville -2.5 At Kansas City. Is Kansas City building momentum??? I doubt it. I hate picking the Jags on the road, but I think they're mentally tougher than that Chargers team KC beat last week. I'll take the Jags.

3) At Washington -3.5 Detroit. Interesting match up. Bad loss for the Skins against the Giants two weeks ago, but I think Joe Gibbs will pound the rock on these Lions. I'll take the Redskins.

4) At Tennessee -8 Atlanta. Atlanta is playing well, despite everything. I don't think the Titans are the team to blow anyone out. I think the Falcons can cover but won't win. I'll take the Falcons to cover.

5) At Houston -5 Miami. Houston is banged up, but the Dolphins on the road???? I'll take the Texans.

6) At Pittsburgh -6 Seattle. Gotta love this game. Pittsburg is great at home and stinging from defeat in Arizona, but Seattle is physical & travels well. I'll take the Seahawks.

7) At New England -16.5 Cleveland: PATS in a rout

8) Arizona -3.5 At St. Louis. I just can't take the Rams anymore. I'll take the Cardinals.

9) At NY Giants -3.5 NY Jets. I can't figure the Jets, but I'll take them to cover. I'll take the Jets.

10) At Indianapolis -9.5 Tampa Bay. As impressive as they are, the Bucs don't match up well in Indy, even w/o Marvin Harrison in the lineup. I'll take the Colts.

11) At Denver PK San Diego. Mike Shanahan vs. Norv Turner??? How easy is that? I'll take Broncos.

12) Baltimore -3.5 At San Francisco. Alex Smith is out, Trent Dilfer is in. Ravens look mediocre & i don't like their anemic offense giving points on the road. I'll take the 49ers.

13) At Green Bay -3.5 Chicago. Divisional rivalry makes this intense, but in Green Bay, whose on a roll & Bears seem to be in freefall. I'll take the Packers.

14) Dallas -10.5 At Buffalo. THis seems like an easier pick than it is. The Bills are tough at home, so if they scored a few points this game could get interesting, but maybe only for a half. I really don't like the points they're getting, but I'll take the Cowboys

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT