Saturday, October 27, 2007

NFL PICKS 10/28-10/29

Here are my picks for the week.

1.) Cleveland -3 At St. Louis: THe Rams are terrible. I'll take the Browns.

2.) At Chicago -5 Detroit: The Lions defense is stepping it up. I'll take the Lions.

3.) Indianapolis -7 At Carolina: THis is easy. I'll take the Colts.

4.) NY Giants(At London) -9.5 Miami: Why is this overseas again? Never again. I'll take the Giants.

5.) At Tennessee -7 Oakland: I don't like this spread. I'll take the Raiders.

6.) Philadelphia -1 At Minnesota: I hate this line & pick. Reluctantly, I take the Eagles.

7.) Pittsburgh -3.5 At Cincinnati: The Bengals are tooo inconsistent. I'll take the Steelers.

8.) At NY Jets -3 Buffalo: The Jets stink, even at home. I'll take the Bills.

9.) At San Diego -9.5 Houston: The Texans on the road. I'll take the Chargers,

10.) At Tampa Bay -3.5 Jacksonville: The Jags have no QB. I'll take the Bucs.

11.) New Orleans -2.5 At San Francisco: the 49ers can't score points. Frank Gore is healthier, but I'll take the Saints.

12.) At New England -16.5 Washington: The Pats get up early, take out the Skins running game & embarrass them. I'll take the Pats.

13.) At Denver -3 Green Bay: After the bye week & at home????? I'll take the Packers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT