Saturday, October 20, 2007

NFL PICKS 10/21-10/22

Here are this weeks picks.

1.) At Washington -8 Arizona: UGH!!!!!!!!!!The Redskins don't light it up, but injuries are plaguing what looked like a new Cardinals team. Too many points . I'll take the Cardinals.

2.) At New Orleans -8 Atlanta: The Falcons are in total freefall. I hate the spread, but Leftwich gets the start. I'll take the Saints.

3.) Baltimore -3 At Buffalo: The Ravens can't score, their defense is not as fearful & the Bills are tough at home. I'll take the Bills.

4.) At Dallas -9.5 Minnesota: Can Adrian Peterson keep this close & help open up the passing game against an invisible Coboys' secondary?? Yes, I think. I'll take the Vikings.

5.) New England -16.5 At Miami: This is a rivalry, but who cares? The Dolphins are really the worst team playing the best team. I'll take the Pats by 30+ to be honest.

6.) At NY Giants -9 San Francisco: The 49ers are the worst offense in football & Dilfer is a statue against an aggressive Giants defense. I'll take the Giants.

7.) At Detroit -2 Tampa Bay: The Bucs will find a way to run succesfully. I'll take the Bucs.

8.) Tennessee -1.5 At Houston: With or without Vince Young, I like the Titans to win a close one against a hurting Texans lineup. I'll take the Titans.

9.) At Oakland -2.5 Kansas City: Herm Edwards has done an impressive job to keep this team from imploding. This is perhaps the best rivalry in the NFL. I'll take the Chiefs.

10.) At Cincinnati -6 NY Jets: Eric Mangini is smart enough to run Thomas Jones, and he'll go wild. Bengals are disintegrating before our eyes. I'll take the Jets.

11.) At Philadelphia -5.5 Chicago: This line sucks. The Eagles can't score in the redzone & the Bears special teams can keep it close. I'll still take the Eagles.

12.)At Seattle -8.5 St. Louis: Seattle seems to be sputtering, but the Rams really are that bad. I'll take the Seahawks.

13.) Pittsburgh -3.5 At Denver: Easiest pick of the week. The Broncos really are bad. The Steelers will run wild. I'll take the Steelers.

14.)Indianapolis -3 At Jacksonville: This is a trap. For the Jags. Everybody's on them for the upset. Don't bite on it. I'll take the Colts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT