Saturday, October 13, 2007

NFL PICKS 10/14- 10/15

Here are my picks for this week.

1.) Cincinnati -3 At Kansas City: Can Larry Johnson get his head out of his ass before Cincinnati can get their act together? Ugly game. I'm betting KC has enough to keep Bengals offense off the field. I'll take the Chiefs.

2.) At Jacksonville -6.5 Houston: The Jags have been very impressive & David Garrard has added stability. I just don't like the line. I'll take the Texans to cover.

3.) At Cleveland -4.5 Miami : The Dolphins stink & the Browns are playing with a lot of heart. Ignore Joey Porter too. I'll take the Browns.

4.) At Chicago -5 Minnesota: The Vikings have no passing game. I'll take the Bears.

5.) Philadelphia -3.5 At NY Jets. The real Eagles show up this week. I'll take the Eagles.

6.) At Baltimore -9 St. Louis: Who wants to watch this crap???? I'll take the Ravens.

7.) At Tampa Bay -3 Tennessee: The big question is, Can the Bucs run with Earnest Graham as their featured back? I bet Tennessee finds a way to win here. I'll take the Titans.

8.) At Green Bay -3 Washington: Interesting game. Packers can't run right now, but can the Skins travel? Close game. THis smells like a push or cover. I'll take the Redskins to cover, if not win outright.

9.) At Arizona -5.5 Carolina: Does Carolina have a QB???? The Cardinals are playing hard & aggressively. The spread is high, but no QB means, I'll take the Cardinals.

10.) New England -5.5 At Dallas: Forget about the hype. The Pats are light years better than the Cowboys. I'll take the Pats.

11.) At San Diego -9.5 Oakland: Forget the blow out in Denver. This is a rivalry & way too high on the points. I'll take the Raiders.

12.) At Seattle -6.5 New Orleans: If this was in New Orleans, the points would be too high. I like the Seahawks.

13.) NY Giants -3.5 At Atlanta: The Falcons have played better than their record shows but are showing signs of unraveling. I'll take the Giants.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT