Friday, September 21, 2007

NFL PICKS 9/23-9/24

I'm gonna take another shot at this weeks games. Interesting lines this week.

1) Indianapolis -6 At Houston. The Colts don't light it up on the road. The Texans are better than ever & will cover. I'll take Texans to cover.

2) San Diego -5.5 At Green Bay. I'm not impressed with Norv Turner so far. I'm confident Packers will at least cover. I'll take Packers.

3) Kansas City -3 Minnesota at Kansas City. The Chiefs a road favorite???? Kelly Holcomb will start for Vikings, they'll stuff Larry Johnson. I'll take the Vikings.

4) Philadelphia -6 Detroit in Philly. No Westbrook. A banged up secondary against very good Lions wideouts & McNabb can't hit his receivers on the rare occassion they get open. You gotta like the Lions to cover. If the Eagles don't score TD's, we might burn down the house. I'll take the Lions to cover, if not win outright.

5) New England -16.5 Buffalo in NE. Easy. Patriots in a rout.

6) NY Jets -3 Miami in NJ. THese are tough picks, but Zack Thomas is likely out & the Dolphins can't score points. I'll take the Jets.

7) Pittsburgh -9.5 San Francisco in Pittsburg. I'm tempted to take the Niners & the points, but the Steelers at home against an adequate 49ers offense (so far) is too much to ignore. I'll take the Steelers.

8) Baltimore -7.5 Arizona in Baltimore. The Cardinals have hung tough the 1st two weeks, & I don't think the Ravens have the offensive firepower. I'll take Cardinals.

9) Tampa Bay -3.5 St. Louis in Tampa. Critical game for the Rams. Gruden is smart enough to exploit the Rams run defense. I'll take the Bucs.

10) Denver -3 Jacksonville in Denver. Both teams have had trouble scoring. If the Falcons had a kicker the Jags might be winless. As anemic as the Broncos are on offense, they can cover against the hapless Jags. I'll take the Broncos.

11) Seattle -3.5 Cincinnati in Seattle. Shaun Alexander goes wild on this pathetic Bengals defense. I'll take the Seahawks.

12) Oakland -3 Cleveland in Oakland. Can Cleveland cover on the road & where is the Raider's vaunted defense???? I'm gonna roll the dice. I'll take the Browns.

13) Carolina -4 Atlanta in Atlanta. I'll take the Panthers.

14) Washington -4 NY Giants in DC. Redskins will crush them.

15) Chicago -3 Dallas in Chicago. Home team wins. I'll take the Bears.

16) New Orleans -4 Tennessee in New Orleans. The Titans will run all over the Saints. I'll take the Titans.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT