Friday, May 25, 2012

Everyone Blog About Brett Kimberlin Day

I am writing this way behind the trend in the conservative blogosphere today. Today is "Everyone Blog About Brett Kimberlin Day. I have been feverishly Tweeting and retweeting links on My Twitter Page and frankly the remarks and posts at those pages far better express the sense of the matter than I could. This link by Patterico is chilling. Michelle Malkin and other sites are aggregating the links on posts at various blogs and I will try to update.

Underneath the title of my blog I have the quote famously attributed to Voltaire, "While I'll do not agree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it". Liberals used to quote this ad nauseum. They seem to have forgotten the wisdom of it. Let's remind the "princes of civility" what it means.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT