Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"I Own the World" Owns the New York Times

I saw this and had to share it.

FROM: I OWN THE WORLD

Have you seen this ad?
New York Times Anti-Catholic Ad


This was an ad the NY TIMES happily ran for Islam.
The red phone, with one button on it, rang and it was Gellerwoman. “I’m answering this ad.”
This is what we came up with.
Guess what?
The New York Times rejected it.
Here’s the convo Atlas had :
Bob Christie, senior Vice President of corporate communications for the New York Times, just called me to advise me that they would be accepting my ad, but considering the situation on the ground in Afghanistan, now would not be a good time, as they did not want to enflame an already hot situation. They will be reconsidering it for publication in “a few months.”
So I said to Mr. Christie, “Isn’t this the very point of the ad? If you feared the Catholics were going to attack the New York Times building, would you have run that ad?”
Mr. Christie said, “I’m not here to discuss the anti-Catholic ad.”
I said, “But I am, it’s the exact same ad.”
He said, “No, it’s not.”
I said, “I can’t believe you’re bowing to this Islamic barbarity and thuggery. I can’t believe this is the narrative. You’re not accepting my ad. You’re rejecting my ad. You can’t even say it.”
We used the same language as the anti-Catholic ad. The only difference is, ours was true and what we describe is true. The anti-Catholic ad was written by fallacious feminazis.
!snip!

While the legacy media aids and abets jihad, they also marginalize the new media that seeks to expose and correct their shortcomings. And by shortcomings, I mean their dangerous agenda.
GO TO ATLAS or JIHAD WATCH to follow updat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT