Sunday, November 02, 2008

NFL PICKS 11/2 - 11/3 2008

I was 5-8-1 last week. John was 6-7-1. John is 58-55-2, & I am 57-56-2 for the season.

Here are this weeks' picks.


At Minnesota -5 Houston

THe Texans are hot. The Vikings are inconsistent. I'll take the TEXANS to cover.


Jacksonville -7.5 At Cincinnati

The inconsistent JAGS will get their ground game in gear. I'll take the JAGS.


Tampa Bay -9 At Kansas City

I'll take the BUCS


At Cleveland -1.5 Baltimore

Which Browns team shows up? I'll take the RAVENS


At Buffalo -5 NY Jets

5 is too much. I'll take the JETS to cover.


Arizona -3 At St. Louis

The Rams confidence is back. I'll take the RAMS


At Chicago -12.5 Detroit

As bad as the Lions are they've been covering & this is a rivalry. I'll take the LIONS to cover.


At Tennessee -4.5 Green Bay

I'll take the TITANS


At Denver -3.5 Miami

The Dolphins will run like mad. I'll take the DOLPHINS


Atlanta -3 At Oakland

I'll take the FALCONS


At NY Giants -8.5 Dallas

Rivalry or not, I'll take the GIANTS


Philadelphia -6.5 At Seattle

I'll take the EAGLES


At Indianapolis -6 New England

The Colts get back into a groove. I'll take the COLTS


At Washington -2 Pittsburgh

I'll take the REDSKINS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Houston
Jacksonville
Kansas City
Cleveland
JETS
Arizona
Chicago
Tennessee
Miami
Oakland
G-Men
Philly
Indy
Pittsburgh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT