Saturday, October 11, 2008

NFL PICKS 10/12 - 10/13/08

At New Orleans -7 Oakland

The Saints can't stop anyone, anywhere. With a week off and a new head coach, I figure the Raiders can cover by running the ball. I'll take the RAIDERS.


At Indianapolis -4 Baltimore

The Colts are having trouble blocking, but I figure they'll wake up. I'll take the Colts.


At NY Jets -8.5 Cincinnati

The Bengals have covered against the Cowboys & Giants, but the Jets are coming off a bye week. I'll take the JETS


At Tampa Bay -1.5 Carolina

I'll take the Panthers


At Minnesota -13 Detroit

The Lions are a joke. I'll take the VIKINGS


Chicago -3 At Atlanta

The Falcons are more confident & Kyle Orton is looking very good as well. I'll take the FALCONS.


At Houston -3 Miami

Everyone's on the Texans' bandwagon this week. I'm not. I'll take the DOLPHINS


At Washington -13.5 St. Louis

I'll take the REDSKINS


At Denver -3.5 Jacksonville

If the Jags can run, they can win. The Broncos have nine lives it seems though. That being said, I'll take the JAGS to cover


Philadelphia -4.5 At San Francisco

The Eagles must and will win this game. I'll take the EAGLES


Dallas -5 At Arizona

The Cowboys have been winning, at least & they will this week too. I'll take the COWBOYS


Green Bay -1 At Seattle

Tough call. both had embarrassing losses last week, but I'm guessing the wheels have come off the Packers train. I'll take the SEAHAWKS


At San Diego -5 New England

Until the Chargers show passion, I'll take the PATRIOTS


NY Giants -8 At Cleveland

Cleveland had a bye week, but will miss Kellen Winslow. I'll take the GIANTS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raiders
Colts
JETS
Panthers
Vikings
Falcons
Texans
Redskins
Broncos
Eagles
Cowboys
Seahawks
San Diego
Giants

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT