Saturday, November 17, 2007

NFL PICKS 11/18 - 11/19

Here we go again.

1.) At Jacksonville -3 San Diego: The CHargers are far too inconsistent for my taste. I'll take the Jags.

2.) At Indianapolis -14.5 Kansas City: The Chiefs can't score on the road. I'll take the Colts.

3.) At Minnesota -5 Oakland: No Adrian Peterson & no QB with a 5 point spread????I'll take the Raiders.

4.) Cleveland -3 At Baltimore: Browns in a rout

5.)Pittsburgh -9.5 At NY Jets: Jets are horrible. I'll take the Steelers.

6.) Tampa Bay -3 At Atlanta: HMMMMM!!! Just a gut feeling. I'll take the Falcons.

7.) At Cincinnati -3 Arizona: Bengals are having a tough time. I'll take the Cardinals.

8.) At Philadelphia -9.5 Miami: I'll take the Eagles

9.) New England -16 At Buffalo: I'll take the Pats

10.) At Dallas -11 Washington: Rivals play each other hard. Redskins to cover.

11.) At Houston -1.5 New Orleans: The Saints have go to be annoyed with last weeks' debacle & they need the game.

12.) At Green Bay -9.5 Carolina: The only good thing for the Panthers is that this game is not at home. The bad news they're playing in Lambeau field. I'll take the Packers.

13.) NY Giants -2.5 At Detroit: Do the Giants rebound or the Lions???? I'll take the Lions.

14.) St. Louis -3 At San Francisco: I'll take the Rams.

15.) At Seattle -5.5 Chicago: Both teams are unpredictable Seahawks can't run, Bears can't throw. I'll take the Bears to cover.

16.) At Denver -2 Tennessee: The Titans are having trouble on offense & the BRoncos are at home. I'll take the Titans.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT