Sunday, November 11, 2007

NFL PICKS 11/11-11/12

Ok. Here are this weeks' picks.

1.) At Tennessee -5 Jacksonville: The Titans defense is outstanding & Quinn Gray can't make it happen on the road. I'll take the Titans.

2.) At Kansas City -3 Denver: Denver just can't stop the run, & the Chiefs defense is improving vastly. I'll take the Chiefs.

3.) Buffalo -2.5 At Miami: The Dolphins can't stop the run & Marshawn Lynch should run well, even on the road. Tough pick, but I'll take the Bills

4.) At Pittsburgh -10 Cleveland: I'll take the Browns to cover

5.) At New Orleans -10.5 St. Louis: The Rams can't score. No brainer. I'll take the Saints.

6.) At Carolina -3.5 Atlanta: Ugh!!!! Panthers have no QB, but the Falcons on the road????? Panthers to cover.

7.) At Washington -3 Philadelphia: What Eagles team shows up? The wheels of their bus are off. I'll take the Redskins.

8.) At Green Bay -5.5 Minnesota: Even without a QB, the Vikings should make this a rivalry game one to watch. With Adrian Peterson, it should be close. I'll take the Vikings to cover.

9.) At Baltimore -3 Cincinnati: The Bengals are underachieving and have no defense. The Ravens can't score points. Reluctantly, I'll take the Ravens.

10.) Chicago -3.5 At Oakland: I'll take the Bears

11.) Dallas -1.5 At NY Giants: The Giants are better than they were the first time around & it's in the Meadowlands: I'll take the Giants.

12.) At Arizona -1.5 Detroit: The Cardinals are inconsistent & the Lions are on a roll. I'll take the Lions.

13.) Indianapolis -3.5 At San Diego: Lots of people are seeing this as a trap for the Colts. I'm not one of them. I'll take the Colts.

14.) At Seattle -9.5 San Francisco: I'll take the Seahawks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT