Saturday, October 24, 2009

NFL PICKS WEEK 7

I was 6-8 last week & John was 4-10. I am 46-43 for the season & John is 43-46

This weeks picks are:

1.) Houston at home (-3.5) over San Francisco
Houston actually won a road game last week, but the Niners are coming off a bye. Houston is tough at home, but is historically inconsistent, therefore perenially mediocre. Can the Niners get to Matt Schaub? The loss of Frank Gore is effecting the Niners.
I'll take the TEXANS

2.) San Diego (-4.5) at Kansas City
Tough loss on Monday night for the Chargers. The Chiefs play hard and with confidence, but they still don't have the Chargers talent.
I'll take the CHARGERS

3.) Indianapolis (-13) at St Louis
I'll take the COLTS

4.) New England (-14) VS Tampa Bay in London
I'll take the PATS. What an abysmal game for the BRITS

5.) Pittsburg (-4) at home VS Minnesota
Is this the Vikings Waterloo? Rashard Mendenhall has stepped up & Polamalu is back. But Aaron Smith is out for the season.
I'll take the VIKINGS to cover

6.) Green Bay (-6.5) at Cleveland
PACKERS

7.) Carolina at home (-7) vs Buffalo
Buffalo does not travel
I'll take the PANTHERS to even their record

8.) New York Jets (-6.5) at Oakland
Will the Jets adjust to Richard Seymour the way the Eagles did not? Mark Sanchez has come down to earth. Will he right himself against a very good Raiders secondary with merely adequate wideouts while they blitz him all day? 6.5 is too much
I'll take the RAIDERS

9.) Cincinnati at home (-2.5) vs. Chicago
Cincinnati came down to earth against Houston last week. Chicago lost a competetive game against a better Atlanta team, but Chicago always seems to lose the highly contested close games in recent years. Cedric Benson is on a mission as well
I'll take the BENGALS

10.) Dallas at home (-3) over Atlanta
HUH????????????? Cowboys are coming off a bye week, but the Falcons are clearly the better football team! Bizarre
I'll take the FALCONS

11.) New Orleans (-6.5) at Miami
Do I dare pick against the Saints again? It's in Miami, the Dolphins can run the ball against anybody. It may depend on which team wins the coin toss and can score first. I like the Dolphins to run hard.
I'll take the DOLPHINS to cover

12.) New York Giants at home (-7) over Arizona
Seven is a lot, but the Giants are looking to rebound
I'll take the GIANTS

13.) Philadelphia (-6.5) at Washington
Thankfully, Richard Seymour does not play for the Redskins. Rivalry or not, the Skins are just dreadful.
I'll take the Eagles

1 comment:

John said...

Texans
Chargers
Colts
Patriots
Vikings
Packers
Panthers
JETS
Bengals
Falcons
Saints
Giants
Eagles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT