Saturday, December 06, 2008

NFL PICKS 12/7 - 12/8/2008

I was 7-7 last week & JOhn was 6-7. I am 94-90-2 & he is 93-91-2. Here are this weeks' picks.

At Indianapolis -13.5 Cincinnati:
Colts to win

At Chicago -6.5 Jacksonville:
I hate this spread, but the Jags look like they've given up. I'll take the BEARS.

At Green Bay -6 Houston:
Can the Texans play in the frozen tundra coming off a big Monday night win? I'll take the TEXANS to cover

At Tennessee -14 Cleveland:
Cleveland no QB. I'll take the TITANS

Minnesota -10 At Detroit:
How do you stop Adrian Peterson? If you're the Lions, you don't. I'll take the VIKINGS

At Baltimore -5.5 Washington:
The Skins' offense has been exposed. I'll take the RAVENS

At NY Giants -7 Philadelphia:
7 points is too much. I'll take the EAGLES to cover

At New Orleans -3 Atlanta:
I'll take the FALCONS

NY Jets -3.5 At San Francisco:
I'll take the JETS

At Buffalo(Toronto) -1 Miami:
I'll take the DOLPHINS

At Denver -8.5 Kansas City:
I'll take the CHIEFS

At Arizona -14 St. Louis:
I'll take the Cardinals

At Pittsburgh -3 Dallas:
I'll take the STEELERS

New England -6.5 At Seattle:
I'll take the PATRIOTS

At Carolina -3 Tampa Bay:
Which Panthers team shows up? I'll take the PANTHERS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Colts
Bears
Packers
Titans
Vikings
Ravens
Giants
Saints
JETS
Bills
Denver
Cards
Cowboys
Pats
Panthers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT