Saturday, November 29, 2008

NFL PICKS 11/30 - 12/1/2008

I was 8-7 last week. John was 7-8. We are both 87-84-2

Here are this weeks' picks.

At NY Jets -8 Denver:
The Broncos can't stop the run. I'll take the BRONCOS

At Buffalo -6.5 San Francisco:
I'll take the BILLS

At Tampa Bay -4 New Orleans
I'll take the BUCS

At Green Bay -3 Carolina:
I'll take the PANTHERS

NY Giants -3.5 At Washington:
I'll take the GIANTS

Miami -8 At St. Louis:
I'll take the DOLPHINS

Baltimore -7 At Cincinnati:
I'll take the RAVENS

Indianapolis -5 At Cleveland:
I'll take the COLTS

At San Diego -5 Atlanta:
I'll take the FALCONS

At New England -1 Pittsburgh:
I'll take the STEELERS

At Oakland -3 Kansas City:
I'll take the RAIDERS

At Minnesota -3 Chicago:
I'll take the VIKINGS

At Houston -3 Jacksonville:
Ugly game. I'll take the TEXANS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JETS
Bills
Bucs
Panthers
Giants
Dolphins
Ravens
Colts
San Diego
Steelers
Raiders
Vikings
Texans

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FARK IT